My good friend Judith Morgan has been blog tagged again. This time by her top Tech Coach Sandra de Freitas. Judith didn't actually tag me this time - i suspect this is because I didn't join in last time. Hey, I was moving house! Anyway, I've tagged myself this time and am ready to play...
My 5 things I do nearly every day to be successful are:
1. I eat with nutrition in mind. Eg. Breakfast is a low carb, high protein, high omega affair. Typically, fresh berries, mango or apple with a combination of nuts, seeds (particularly ground linseeds), spices and organic, natural bio yoghurt. This sets me up beautifully for the day - keeps my blood sugar and energy levels steady and reminds me daily of the importance of loving myself and caring for my body accordingly.
2. I connect with the Universe. I take time to appreciate all the good things in my life. I thank it out loud and when things happen that 'appear' to be 'not good', I remind myself that 'everything is perfect' and have total faith that something fantastic is on its way. I look at and read my visualisation and affirmation tools that are displayed around my work space, I read my daily Notes from the Universe from Mike Dooley's TUT and I keep The Secret in mind at all times.
3. I get busy in blogging and other social media communities. If I don't post on my own blog, I at least read, comment and connect with other bloggers. I use MyBlogLog, Ryze, MySpace, EuroCoachList and LinkedIn.
4. I archive, without reading, all emails that are not of immediate interest or importance. I label and file all client emails as soon as they arrive and only deal with them when my scheduled tasks are completed. (This scares me a bit, but its the only way I can keep on top of things and not get sidetracked!)
5. I no longer stress over it if I'm struggling to focus. I take action to change it by either lighting a vanilla candle/burning vanilla oil. (For some reason, this really ups my productivity levels. Anyone know why this might be?) or by heading to the sea where I either just sit and think and give thanks or journal and mindmap over a cup of coffee. Chandlers in Penarth is the current favourite spot for the latter. Ogmore or Southerdown for the former. Upon my return, things always flow again.
What about you?...
I'm tagging Joanna Young of Coaching Wizardry, Emma Bird of HowToItaly, Lizzie MacArthur of The Picnic Boat, Beryl Whiting and Hilda Carroll of Living Out Loud, but do feel free to tag yourself. Comment here to tell us you have and feel free to leave the permalink to your post in your comment.