Happy New Year everyone! I don't know about you but I'm still getting back into the swing of things after the Christmas and New Year break and working my way through the gloom that can be January in Scotland...
We've got a few goodies lined up for you over the next few weeks including some back-room stuff on new products and services that Claire is working on. All will be revealed soon :-)
Meantime here a few suggestions that might help you get back into your stride if you haven't blogged for a while:
- Make your first post a short one - it's easier to write and saves you getting hung up on what to say
- Be realistic - if you can only blog once a week, that's fine. It's better than not blogging at all
- Read other blogs - you might get ideas and inspiration from them
- Ask your readers a question or two - about their plans for the year ahead
- Keep it simple - "one post one point" is Mike Sansone's current mantra, and he's just shared a worksheet that might be just the prompt you need to construct your next post, and hit "send"
Oh and if you can't bring yourself to blog just yet - don't forget that comments count as blogging too and are a great way of warming up and getting into your stride. You can always share a comment here and tick it off as micro-blogging...
As a prompt - what are you best tips for getting back into your blogging stride?